Direct, Indirect + Sub-Wet Bulb Adiabatic Cooling
Seeley International, world leading manufacturers of the Breezair, Climate Wizard and Coolerado ranges of industrial and commercial adiabatic cooling systems, are pleased to offer a CIBSE Accredited CPD Seminar as below.
The CPD covers the following subjects:
- What is evaporative (adiabatic) cooling?
- Types of evaporative cooling
- Evaporative cooling myths
- Principals, performance, benefits, limitations and applications of indirect evaporative coolers
- Breaking the wet bulb barrier without breaking the laws of thermodynamics
- Principals, performance, benefits, limitations and applications of sub-wet bulb evaporative coolers
- Project examples
- Questions and answers
- Practical demonstration using a physical model
You can watch this presentation online for free. You will be sent a CPD certificate after watching the video presentation.
Register your details using the online form and get instant access!
This presentation is provided by Seeley International.
Tel: 0115 963 5630
Simply enter your details into the form below to register and watch this presentation. It’s completely free!
Please note: Your details will be passed onto the CPD provider.